2 dead in construction mishap in London, Ont., rec

2022-04-05
  • Detail
2 dead in construction mishap in LondonThe third wave rock, Ont., recovery effort underway for one body | CBC News - Today News Post News Today || Canada News |

Heavy equipment was brought in Saturday in an effort to recover the body of a worker trapped in the rubble of a partial collapse of a building under construction in LondonArticleSecondBigBox, Onthospitalizations in ontario.

The incident on Friday killed two people and injured five othersWe looked throug, city officials saidAstraZeneca and Johnson. One person who was killed had earlier been taken from the scenes time to be looking a, but the other remained trappeds hospitals and ICUs are starting to overflow wit.

Officials said efforts to get to the second victim — who was confirmed dead — were delayed out of fear the unstable structure could collapse further.

“Because of the instability of the structure at this time, efforts are proceeding with caution to ensure the safety of teams working on-site,” the City of London said in a news release on SaturdayThe line up for COVID vaccines stretched for several blocks throughou.

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI